Huge transfer boost: Club director confirms 'no room' for 27-goal Everton target, contacts made already

Huge transfer boost: Club director confirms 'no room' for 27-goal Everton target, contacts made already – originally posted on Sportslens.com

Leeds run rule over highly-rated Italian starlet who scored twice on Sunday
Wednesday December 19, 2018

Leeds run rule over highly-rated Italian starlet who scored twice on Sunday – originally posted on Sportslens.com According to reports from Tutto Mercato Web, Leeds United and Fulham scouts were in attendance to keep an eye on Foggia starlet Francesco Paolo Clemente on Sunday. The Italian media claim that the Championship leaders and the PremierRead More Leeds run rule over highly-rated Italian starlet who scored twice on Sunday

The post Leeds run rule over highly-rated Italian starlet who scored twice on Sunday appeared first on 388Bet.

Everton have received a massive transfer boost in their race to sign Brazilian striker Gabriel Barbosa in the January transfer window.
Italian media outlet  Tuttomercatoweb reported last month that the Toffees are heavily interested in signing Barbosa, and have made contact with Inter Milan already.
Marco Silva should be looking to sign a striker when the transfer window opens, and may have received a massive boost in their race to sign to 22-year-old.
He joined Inter in 2016 for a transfer fee to be worth £25 million. He struggled during his time at Inter, but has found his mojo back upon returning to Santos on loan. He has scored 27 goals in 53 games for Santos this season.
Inter Milan Sporting director Piero Ausilio has said it will be hard for the striker to force his way into the Serie A side once he completes his loan spell.
Ausilio said as quoted by Sky Sports: “Gabriel will return to Inter after he has finished his loan. The next six months we will have no room for him. We are happy with him and will find the best solution.”
Barbosa has found his form in Brazil but he has no room in the Inter Milan squad. The Serie A giants are ready to offload him, and it will make the task easier for Everton to sign the striker.
From Sportslens.com – Football News | Football Blog

Chris Sutton reacts on Twitter after latest news breaks on 28-year-old Celtic ace
Wednesday December 12, 2018

Chris Sutton reacts on Twitter after latest news breaks on 28-year-old Celtic ace – originally posted on Sportslens.com According to reports from The Mirror, Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths will be given an extended break from football to deal with his ongoing gambling issues. The Bhoys manager Brendan Rodgers has given his full support to the player, andRead More Chris Sutton reacts on Twitter after latest news breaks on 28-year-old Celtic ace

The post Chris Sutton reacts on Twitter after latest news breaks on 28-year-old Celtic ace appeared first on 388Bet.